At Adams and Cheek Dentistry, we have listened to our patients and understand the need for an affordable alternative to dental insurance. To help all of our valued patients have a choice with access to the same excellent level of dental care, we are now offering our own DENTAL CARE SAVINGS PROGRAM. This is not dental insurance and your program benefits are only available for use with us here at Adams and Cheek Dentistry.
Your Program Coverage Will Include:
- 2 Exams per year (Included)
- New Patient/Comprehensive Exam
- Periodic exam or
- Limited Oral Exam
X-Rays (Included as listed)
- Panorex (one every 3 years of membership)
- Bitewings (one set per year)
- Periapicals (as needed and determined by doctor)
Cleanings and Preventive Care Included)
- Adult Cleaning (two per year)
- Perio Maintenance (two per year)
- Child Cleaning (two per year)
- Fluoride (one treatment per year/Adult or Child)
Other In-Office Services are at 15% Discount
- Crowns /Bridges
- Root Canals
- Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- CT/3D Scan
- Night Guards
- Periodontal Therapy
- Snore Guards
Dental Savings Care Program Benefits:
- NO deductible
- NO waiting periods
- NO preauthorizations required
- NO yearly maximums
- NO waiting for insurance claims to process or reimbursements
Dental Care Savings Program Annual Premium:
- First family member: $350.00
- Second family member: $300.00
- Third family member: $300.00
- Fourth family member: $275.00
- Additional family members: $275.00 each
(All family members must reside in the same household. Family members may not be substituted for one another. Children may be included up to age 18 or to age 26 if full time student enrolled in school.)
Adams and Cheek Dentistry Dental Care Savings Program Limitations and Exclusions
- This program cannot be combined with any other special offer or discount.
- Any dental procedures for which treatment has commenced are not eligible for a discount.
- A cleaning is defined as the removal of coronal plaque, calculus buildup and stains on the tooth above the gum line. Deeper cleanings fall under a periodontal category (perio pocket greater than 3 mm) and if a deep cleaning is prescribed, it will be performed at a 15% discount.
- Program benefits may not be transferred.
- Program benefits may only be used at Adams and Cheek Dentistry. If you are referred to a specialist for any treatment or continuation of treatment begun at Adams and Cheek Dentistry, you will not receive the discounted rate at the specialist.
- Yearly benefits are not carried over to the next year.
- Annual program dues are not refundable. No refunds are given if a patient chooses not to use all or any portion of the program. No refunds are given for cancellations.
- The program cannot be used in conjunction with a dental insurance policy.
- Any dental services provided without cost to the member or from an alternative source (i.e., Worker’s Compensation) are excluded.
- All payments are due in full at time of service to receive the 15% discount. Any treatment not paid for at the time of service will be billed at our standard (non-discounted) rate.
- The program renews each year and the current applicable annual dues must be paid on the renewal date for benefits to renew. Rates are subject to change annually.
- Dental products (i.e., electric toothbrushes, Fluoridex, bleach gel, Peridex, etc.) are not eligible for discount in the program.
- This program does not include the oral surgery services of Ronald Moss, DDS.
- The 15% discount is taken from our standard fee. Our standard fee schedule is available for your review upon request.